Selling your home is a privilege. Erin and David have been honored to work with sellers just like you for more than 28 in Sonoma County, California.
Erin and David use a comprehensive sales strategy that combines old fashioned face-time and traditional media, with up-to-the-minute mobile and online real estate technology. Your home will be featured in its own custom single property listing website, using photos and video.
One of the most critical pieces of the home sale puzzle is setting the right price for your property. Erin and David will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) using the Multiple Listing Service (MLA) to determine the best price you can expect to receive for the least amount of time on market, setting the right price for your house at market value.
Beware of agents who price your home higher than its comps. Houses priced too high do not sell quickly, and the longer a home is on the market, the more perceived value it loses.
Real estate professionals like Erin and David will also make suggestions on how to get your property sale ready and open home ready. From there, they will:
- Feature your home on its own single property listing website, one of the most effective ways to provide detailed information about your home – including photos and video – to the 90% of home buyers who conduct their searches online.
- Market your home through multiple listing and advertising channels – online and via traditional means.
- Host open homes and actively seek feedback from any prospective buyers.
- Field all offers and queries about your property, and communicate these to you promptly.
- Make offers and counter-offers on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent or seller on your behalf.
- Review and explain real estate contracts.